The last roadblock of our migration to Linux is over with the successful installation of roboform on PCLinuxOS 2009.1 in our SEO Company in India. Now we are happy that we accomplished it after a week-long toiling around. We searched various forums for a fix and none of those suggestions worked. Here is the detailed and ordered acount of what we did to get roboform work on top of firefox in PCLinuxOS.
- First we installed "Crossoverlinux Pro 7"
- Then we installed "Internet Explorer 6" through crossover linux.
- Make the crossover bottle having internet explorer 6 default.
- Install "firefox windows version 2" in the default bottle.
- Finally, we installed Roboform Pro 6.9 in that default bottle too.
After please install "internet explorer 6" "firefox 2 windows version" and "roboform 6.9" in the same bottle of crossover linux.